Reconcile achieves a calmer frame of mind in dogs, reducing detrimental behaviors and makes them more receptive to training.
- FDA-approved for dogs in conjunction with a behavior modification plan
- Once-a-day, flavored, chewable tablet: highly appealing and easy to administer
- Clinically proven safe and effective when used as prescribed under the guidance of a veterinarian
- Affordably priced
- Reduces stress for both the pet and the owner to strengthen the human, animal bond
- Weight-band dosing specific for dogs
How Does Reconcile Work?
Reconcile is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). Chemical messengers known as neurotransmitters communicate information between nerve cells. Neurotransmitters are released into the space between two cells and are then reabsorbed back into the nerve cell that released them. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that is responsible for many functions within the brain, including the control of anxiety. Low levels of serotonin may result in impaired communication between nerves, producing an increased level of anxiety. Reconcile can help correct this chemical imbalance by blocking the reuptake of serotonin and temporarily increasing its level in the brain.
Reconcile works by making your dog more receptive to your training program. A study of 229 dogs receiving behavior modification training showed that a significantly higher number of dogs treated with Reconcile had measurable improvement compared with those receiving a placebo (see study results below).
AFTER 1 Week
- Reconcile + behavior modification 42% 42%
- Behavior modification alone 18% 18%
AFTER 8 Weeks
- Reconcile + behavior modification 73% 73%
- Behavior modification alone 51% 51%
Recommended Reconcile® Dosing
|Dog Weight||No. of Tablets/day||Tablet Strength|
Reconcile is only available by prescription from a licensed veterinarian. Please consult with your veterinarian to see if Reconcile is right for your dog.